Competitors will be able to purchase NASCAR Whelen All-American Series (NWAAS) licenses at Devil’s Bowl Speedway, at the DBS office in Rutland, VT, through the mail, and online (renewals only) at NASCARMembers.com.
NWAAS license pricing is as follows:
- Division I/”Feature” Division (Modified Driver or Owner): $200.00
- Divisions II, III, IV/”Charger” Division (Late Model, Renegade, Mini Stock Driver or Owner): $100.00
- Crew Members (All Divisions): $100.00
ALL drivers MUST obtain a 2015 NWAAS license prior to competition - NO EXCEPTIONS. Temporary 15-day licenses are available; all fees collected from temporary license will be credited toward upgrade to full license.
NWAAS 15-Day license pricing is as follows:
- Div. I/Feature – $50.00
- Div. II-IV/Charger – $25.00
- Purchase of four (4) temporary 15-day licenses will automatically upgrade licensee to full membership status.
The minimum age for a NWAAS Learner’s Permit license is 14. Please read the NASCAR Technical Bulletin regarding this.
Every team must fill out an Owner/Car Number Registration Form before competing (CLICK HERE) or get one at the race track.
The NWAAS license form is not available online for first-time members. Licenses may be mailed to Devil’s Bowl Speedway or directly to NASCAR with payment or credit card information.