General Information – Welcome Race Fans!
Welcome, race fans! Devil’s Bowl Speedway is “Vermont’s Fastest Family Fun” and our goal is to provide you with a fun, exciting, entertaining, and safe experience while watching the best stock car racing in the Northeast! We are always looking for your feedback and we want to hear from you!
Track Information Line – (802) 265-3112
Things You Should Know Before Coming to the Speedway:
• Devil’s Bowl Speedway is a “family friendly” facility. Smoking is not permitted in the grandstands. Alcohol use is not permitted on the premises except in the designated “Devil’s Den” bar/lounge area.
• Grandstands, restrooms, concessions, and pathways are wheelchair accessible. (Please note that most pathways are gravel.) Parking spaces for vehicles with handicapped persons are noted with signage along the front of the parking area.
• Regular General Admission prices: Adults (age 13 or older) – $12.00; Seniors (62+) – $10.00, Kids (12 and under) - ALWAYS FREE! (NOTE: Pricing may be higher for special shows and will be posted on the schedule prior to the event.)
• All children age 14 and under must be supervised by an adult.
• General Admission Season Passes and reserved seating are available for sale. CLICK HERE to download 2015 General Admission Season Pass/Reserved Seating Order Form. Adobe Reader is required to view and print this file. CLICK HERE to download the free Adobe Reader program.
• There’s more than just racing at Devil’s Bowl Speedway! Our Thomas Dairy Kids Club has something fun for kids to participate in at many of our events!
August 28 – Sugar & Spice “Great North American Pancake Eating Championship” (Adults can do this, too!)
Download a FREE racecar poster drawing template!
Modified – CLICK HERE
Late Model – CLICK HERE
• Cooler Policy: One (1) six-pack size cooler per person allowed (see photo for example). Larger coolers up to maximum 18″ x 12″ x 10″ will be charged $5.00 each – coolers larger than the maximum dimensions are not permitted. No outside alcohol permitted in grandstand area. No glass bottles allowed – plastic or aluminum only. (Note: Limit one cooler per person, whether free or paid.)
• Blankets are allowed in grandstands.
• Small cameras and video recorders are allowed. No telephoto or zoom lenses larger than 5X. Our official photographers and videographers have high-quality photos and videos available for sale at the speedway.
Official photographer – MemorEvents
Official videographer – Northeast Racing Videos
• Bills larger than $20.00 may not be accepted at food concession or souvenir stands. Front gate ticket sellers may be able to make change for larger bills.
• Parking and camping are ALWAYS free! (NOTE: No camping hookups provided.)
• Spectators may purchase a Pit Pass. The minimum age for minors entering the pit area is 10 years old. All children under the age of 14 MUST be accompanied by an adult AT ALL TIMES.
• NEW FOR 2015: All persons age 20 and under MUST fill out an official Minor’s Release signed by a parent/guardian prior to entering the pit area – NO ONE under 20 will be admitted into the pit area without one. A copy of the minor’s birth certificate is required to accompany the Minor’s Release. The completed Minor’s Release will be valid for the remainder of the season, but will need to be renewed each year until the minor becomes 21 years of age.