General Information – Welcome Race Fans!
Welcome, race fans! Devil’s Bowl Speedway is “Vermont’s Fastest Family Fun” and our goal is to provide you with a fun, exciting, entertaining, and safe experience while watching the best stock car racing in the Northeast! We are always looking for your feedback and we want to hear from you!
Track Information Line – (802) 265-3112
Things You Should Know Before Coming to the Speedway:
• Devil’s Bowl Speedway is a “family friendly” facility. Smoking is not permitted in the grandstand seats; smoking is permitted elsewhere on speedway grounds. Alcohol use is not permitted on the premises except in the designated “Devil’s Den” bar/lounge area.
• Grandstands, restrooms, concessions, and pathways are wheelchair accessible. (Please note that most pathways are gravel.) Parking spaces for vehicles with handicapped persons are noted with signage along the front of the parking area.
• Regular General Admission prices: Adults (age 18-61) – $12.00; Seniors (age 62+) – $10.00, Teens (age 13-17) – $5.00, Kids (age 12 and under) - ALWAYS FREE! (NOTE: Pricing may be higher for special shows and will be posted on the schedule prior to the event.)
• All children age 14 and under must be supervised by an adult.
• General Admission Season Passes and reserved seating are available for sale – (COMING SOON!)
• There’s more than just racing at Devil’s Bowl Speedway! Our Thomas Dairy Kids Club is FREE and has something fun for kids to participate in at many of our events!
Download a FREE racecar poster drawing template!
Modified – CLICK HERE
Late Model – CLICK HERE
• Cooler Policy: One cooler per person allowed – maximum size 18″ x 12″ x 10″. No outside alcohol permitted in grandstand area. No glass bottles allowed – plastic or aluminum only.
• Blankets are allowed in grandstands.
• Cameras and video recorders are allowed. Our official photographers and videographers have high-quality photos and videos available for sale at the speedway.
• Credit and debit cards are accepted at ticket windows at pit area windows. Bills larger than $20.00 may not be accepted at food concession or souvenir stands. Front gate ticket sellers may be able to make change for larger bills. Unfortunately, there is not an ATM available on site.
• Parking and camping are ALWAYS free! (NOTE: No camping hookups provided.)
• Spectators may purchase a Pit Pass. The minimum age for minors entering the pit area is 10 years old, per Vermont State Law. All children under the age of 14 MUST be accompanied by an adult AT ALL TIMES.
• All competitors age 20 and under MUST fill out an official Minor’s Release signed by a parent/guardian prior to competing – NO ONE under age 21 will be allowed to compete without one. A copy of the birth certificate is required to accompany the Minor’s Release. The completed Minor’s Release will be valid for the remainder of the season, but will need to be renewed each year until the minor becomes 21 years of age.