General Info – Fans
What Should I Know Before Coming to the Speedway?
• Our grandstand bleachers and the entire facility are “Family Friendly” (no smoking in grandstands, and no alcohol use on the premises, strictly enforced).
• GRANDSTAND ADMISSION (regular shows): Adults (age 13 or older) – $12, Seniors (62+) – $10, Kids (12 and under) - ALWYAS FREE! (NOTE: Pricing may be higher for special shows and will be posted on the schedule prior to the event.)
• All children age 12 and under must be supervised by an adult.
• Grandstands, restrooms, concessions, and pathways are fully handicapped accessible. Handicap parking spaces for vehicles are noted with signage along the front of the parking area. (NOTE: Some pathways are gravel and may be difficult for wheelchairs. If you contact us ahead of time through email we can arrange assistance if needed.)
• Cooler Policy: One six-pack size cooler (see photo for example) per person allowed. Larger coolers (up to maximum 18″ W x 12″ D x 10″ H) will be charged $5 each. ANY dimensions larger than the maximum, with or without wheels, are NOT permitted. No alcohol may be carried in. No glass bottles allowed in coolers, unopened plastic or aluminum only! Note: Only one cooler per person, whether free or paid.
• Blankets allowed.
• Small cameras/video recordings only. NO telephoto or zoom lenses larger than 5X. Please support our official photographers and videographer. They have high quality photos and video/DVD on sale at the speedway.
• No bills larger than $20 accepted at our food stands.
(Our front gate ticket sellers can make change for larger bills)
• Parking is ALWAYS free!
• Camping is allowed on speedway grounds at no charge. No hookups provided.