General Information – Welcome Race Fans!
What Should I Know Before Coming to the Speedway?
• Regular General Admission prices: Adults (age 13 or older) – $12.00; Seniors (62+) – $10.00, Kids (12 and under) - ALWAYS FREE! (NOTE: Pricing may be higher for special shows and will be posted on the schedule prior to the event.)
• General Admission Season Passes and reserved seating are available for sale.
• All children age 12 and under must be supervised by an adult.
• Grandstands, restrooms, concessions, and pathways are wheelchair accessible, however, please note that most pathways are gravel. Parking spaces for vehicles with handicapped persons are noted with signage along the front of the parking area.
• Devil’s Bowl Speedway is a “family friendly” facility. Smoking is not permitted in the grandstands. Alcohol use is not permitted on the premises except in designated “Devil’s Den” bar/lounge area.
• Cooler Policy: One (1) six-pack size cooler per person allowed (see photo for example). Larger coolers up to maximum 18″ x 12″ x 10″ will be charged $5.00 each – coolers larger than the maximum dimensions are not permitted. No outside alcohol permitted in grandstand area. No glass bottles allowed – plastic or aluminum only. (Note: Limit one cooler per person, whether free or paid.)
• Blankets are allowed in grandstands.
• Small cameras and video recorders are allowed. No telephoto or zoom lenses larger than 5X. Our official photographers and videographers have high-quality photos and videos available for sale at the speedway.
Official photographer – MemorEvents
Official videographer – Northeast Racing Videos
• Bills larger than $20.00 may not be accepted at food concession or souvenir stands. Front gate ticket sellers may be able to make change for larger bills.
• Parking and camping are ALWAYS free! (NOTE: No camping hookups provided.)